• Full-time bookkeeping position available for a large-scale, commercial cannabis grower.
• The company is located in unincorporated Salinas.
• This position may include exposure to agricultural and greenhouse environments.
• The ideal candidate should be a self-starter that needs very little management or direction. The Bookkeeper must be comfortable working with confidential and high priority projects with a focus on excellent time management and organization. Applicant must be able to provide exceptional administrative support and bookkeeping in a highly dynamic and fast-paced environment.
• Manage all aspects of bookkeeping, including, but not limited to, AP, AR, cost accounting, payroll, taxes, etc...
• Maintain accurate filing system
• Serve as assistant to the General Manager
• Provide general office support
• Coordinating of meetings as necessary
• Attending meetings and taking thorough notes when requested
• Work with General Manager to implement processes and procedures to help the Company run smoothly and efficiently
• Data entry and analysis
• Organize, prioritize, and coordinate multiple work activities simultaneously with the ability to meet deadlines
• Excellent time management and organizational skills
• Bookkeping experience
• Experience using Quickbooks is preferred, but not required
• Experience in greenhouse operations would be a huge plus!
Minimum Experience required:
• 4+ years experience in bookkeeping
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V.