A leading packer of fresh cherries, apples and walnuts currently has a full time opening in their sales organization at the Linden, CA facility. This position is focused primarily in our fast growing walnut operation and has the following broad responsibilities:
- Answering customer calls
- Sales order clarification and entry
- Booking freight for international shipments
- Maintaining customer files
- Data entry and analysis
- Maintenance and communication of performance metrics
- Scheduling of incoming product from growers
- Completing customer food safety questionnaires
- Other office duties as required
Qualified candidates will possess the following skills:
- Effective communication and customer service skills in order to answer phones and to communicate customers, vendors and co-workers.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point
- Great organizational skills
- Punctual, dependable and extremely detailed
- Maintains positive attitude and moral
- Maintains privacy of information
- Flexible and extended hours required during harvest season May-Jun and Sep-Oct.
- Must successfully pass a background screening
We are a forward thinking team that encourages continuous learning and improvement, while offering a competitive salary and excellent benefits including 401(k), health insurance, dental and vision plans.
Plase send your cover letter and resume by e-mail. Cover letter required!
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V.