Responsibilities/Duties include, but not limited to:
- Tractor, forklift, and combine harvester.
- Farm buildings and equipment management.
- Need to own a pickup truck. The company will pay for gas used in the course of work.
- Management of seasonal labor.
- Insect pollination cages management.
- Support onion seed contract growers.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Attention to details.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of a High School Degree. Experience in onion production highly preferred.
SAFETY AND SECURITY
- Observes safety and security procedures
- Reports potentially unsafe conditions
- Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- Valid Driver's License
- Pesticide Application License
- Fluent spoken and written English. Spanish a plus.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V.