Western Precooling is recruiting for an experienced Job Planner to join our services team in Castroville, CA. The Job Planner works with management, technicians and contractors to ensure customer jobs are appropriately staffed and completed to customer specifications.
- Researches service history through the equipment service call system, manual logs and technician / management input that will help develop work load schedules. Maintains company component log.
- Ensures needed materials and parts are available for each job order. This includes communication with management and contractors as to the type and quantity needed;
- Assures the customer is provided with all updated proper RMP documentation when requested. Works with engineering department.
- Works with Castroville management team to ensure equipment is in good appearance. Verifies actions items are scheduled and follows through to completion;
- Oversees and implements all DOT training and recordkeeping requirements for WPS and its affiliated companies;
- Complies with all company policies and procedures and safety requirements, including crewmember discipline and documentation;
- Maintains customer contact to ensure all requirements are being met;
- Participates in team effort to evaluate and recommend specific equipment upgrades;
- Maintains all service shop hazmat / business plan and safety plan documentation;
- Maintain and update equipment and facility plot plans;
- Serves as part of the service call management team;
- Handles specific service calls as identified by the Crew Manager.
- Must have excellent experience with administrative matters, i.e., management of operations and employees;
- Must be well organized, a self-starter, and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Must be able to multi-task, prioritize and adjust tasks in accordance with changing deadlines and priorities;
- Must be even-tempered and team spirited;
- Must be able to make sound independent decisions based on available data;
- Must be able to work with a variety of personalities in an effective manner.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit resumes below.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V.