AGQ Labs USA is looking for a reliable, self-motivated individual to serve as a Seasonal Field Sampler.
The ideal candidate is self-motivated, enjoys working independently, and is looking for an attractive, temporary opportunity. There is a possibility to join our team on a permanent position depending on the candidate performance.
To collect grape samples from various clients in Central Valley to be delivered at our Laboratory located in Oxnard, CA.
This position is a seasonal position hired only during the Grape Harvest Season (generally between mid-July through the end of October or early November).
A company vehicle will be provided.
Location: Central Valley, preferably Bakersfield, CA
- College or university education (preferably in a scientific discipline)
- Knowledge in soil chemistry, crop nutrition and/or food safety
- Map skills (can read maps/GPS coordinates and find fields in remote areas)
- Learning skills, for training period on AGQ lab procedures
- Good typing, data entry and communication skills
- Sales skills, for dealing with clients and expanding services
- Spanish conversational level is required
- Must have a clean driving record
AGQ Labs purpose is to help create a safer world, leveraging science, technology, andknowledge to deliver profitable, sustainable, and scientifically backed solutions tailored to our clients’ specific needs. We are one of the world’s leading laboratories and technological centers, combining the most advanced analytical techniques with more than 20 years of experience. Our clients range across the entire value chain: producers, exporters, traders, large packers, supermarket certification specialists, and food processing concerns. In short, we provide superior scientific results — quickly, competitively, and efficiently.
AGQ Labs USA is located in Oxnard, California and specializes in two core sectors: Food Safety and Agronomy. We are ISO/IEC 17025 accredited.
Salary: $15/hour + Company vehicle
For more information about AGQ Labs, please visit www.agqlabs.us.com
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V.