Requirements include but are not limited to:
The ideal candidates will have/be:
- Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture or business-related field of study,
- Previous experience in the produce industry is highly preferred,
- Previous experience in the sales and marketing of produce,
- Established accounts to bring to company.
- Bilingual in English – Spanish is highly preferred.
- Computer proficient (Word, Excel, Outlook, Dropbox).
- Able to maintain positive relationships with customers, receivers, and employees at all levels.
- Excellent written and verbal communicating skills.
- Attention to detail and strong organization skills.
- To work within a team environment; problem solve, complete tasks independently, and learn new skills and tasks as needed.
- Produce sales account management
- Sales account management and delivered sales
- Participate in sales & business planning for marketing
- Communicate with warehouse department to ensure high level of service and product integrity
- Maintain consistent communication with all customers regarding availability of product, market prices and quality
- New business development, ability to call and source new customer leads
- Manage available inventory, market prices, quality and sales decisions
- Participate in planning and implementation of sales programs and promotional Ads
- Analyze sales performance and create process improvement
- Set and Meet individual sales goals and work toward companywide team goals
- Target new market opportunities to explore
- Communicate daily with Sales Manager in sales efforts and transactions
- Continue communication in order to effectively keep up with sales needs, customer feedback and customer trends and changes.
- Ability to consistently meet deadline
- Back-up and assist other Sales Associates
- Follow up on delinquent invoices; enter orders, scan & e-mail
Compensation/ Benefits - TBD Based on experience
Please send your cover letter and resume to James@bigskydenver.com for further review
No recruiters or solicitors.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V.