Position Title: Help Desk Technician
Employment Status: Full-time
California Giant is looking for an experienced Help Desk Technician that will support our employees with the tools and technology. Provide technical support issues including server and workstation set-up, updates, troubleshooting, and printer maintenance. Diagnose software and hardware problems. Be ready to assist the staff with IS related problems when called upon. This position is responsible for network support and troubleshoots problems on network equipment as required.
Essential Job Duties/Responsibilities:
- Daily attendance is an essential function of this position;
- Courteous and proficient technical support to internal customers
- Prioritize and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Documentation and tracking of support issues
- Tier 1 support calls/emails – Support of pc and macs, printers, office 365 suite, SharePoint, Famous Software ERP, Cisco ASA on remote users connecting to Remote Desktop Farm, printers, ShoreTel phone system.
- Remote support of California Giant offices and 3rd party coolers
- Training end users.
- Hardware support such as installing printers, workstations, Dell support calls
- Configuring/deploying new PCs and corresponding peripherals
- iPhone/android support
- Disposing of antiquated equipment
- Escalate unresolvable issues to Tier 2 support
- User account creation and assigning group membership in active directory
- Preferred: Associate or bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or related field.
- Preferred: Minimum 5 years’ experience in PC support, networking, and administration.
- Must be willing to travel and do support after hours;
- Evidence of maintaining a high level of confidentiality;
- Excellent organizational, and communication skills;
- Famous experience a plus
- Windows Networking
- Windows PC Support
- Printer Networking and Support
- Tech Support to end users
- Windows Server 2012 + 2016 Support
While performing the responsibilities of the Systems administrator job, the employee is required to talk and hear. The employee is often required to sit for long periods of time and use their hands and fingers. The employee is also required to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, and to stoop, kneel, or crouch. Vision abilities required by this job include close, mid- range and distance. Must be able to lift a minimum of 10 pounds.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V.