GENERAL PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The Accounts Payable Clerk will be responsible for processing incoming invoices for accuracy, performing clerical duties in support to the A/P supervisor; and assisting with general accounting as needed.
- Process high volume vendor invoices
- Communicate with vendors to resolve discrepancies
- Research invoice and vendor questions/discrepancies
- Verify vendor accounts
- Review and maintain accounts payable aging
- Ensure credit is received for outstanding memos
- Process inter-company transactions
- Perform job responsibilities in a timely manner
- Codes invoices to the proper Cost Center and G/L account
- Ensure all adjustments are properly recorded
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or General Education Diploma (GED)
- Two years of recent A/P experience
- Ag industry experience a huge plus
- Equivalent combination of education and experience
Plesae send your resume below.
Church Brothers Farms is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V.