The Quality Compliance Coordinator works closely with all aspects of the operation to identify compliance necessities. Maintains communication between farm, packing house, and sales operations. Performs pertinent inspections of quality standards & compliance established by industries and BVDG. This position participates in preparation and scheduling of Third Party Audits at Farm and packing house levels-regulatory or client driven.
- Work with BVDG members to conduct necessay trainings, farm/packing house inspections and risk assessments.
- Research industry standards for food safety and product quality, and utilize datasets to ensure all food safety and quality regulations are met.
- Assist manager and coodinator in review, maintenance and update of current compliance programs; as well as development of new programs if necessary.
- Participate in internal quality investigations and execute corrective actions as necessary.
- Some international travel to Mexico.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V.