The Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for the maintenance, repair and replacement of all plant equipment, systems, and facilities. Maintenance Supervisor will participate in the Continual Improvement Program in long and short-term efforts to maximize product quality and increase production of products manufactured in the plant. These efforts including design and project management and any other task assigned.
- Immediate management and attention to equipment and facilities.
- Attend to emergency down time of equipment during production.
- Maintain daily maintenance reports.
- Will be assisting with troubleshooting and working with mechanical, hydraulics, pneumatics, sanitation wash system, water system, robotics, electrical systems and controls.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Associates degree or Trade School certification in maintenance.
- Two years or more supervisory experience in facilities and Maintenance Management. Repair within a produce processing plant or related manufacturer.
- Five or more years as a supervisor in a produce processing plant.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Able to travel/relocate as required
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus
True Leaf Farms is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national original, veteran or disability status.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V.