GENERAL PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The Packaging Technician will be responsible for performing preventative maintenance on all packaging machine equipment.
- Experienced with packaging equipment such as Vertical Form Fill & Seal (Pac Mac /Infinity), X-ray Machine, Metal Detector, Videojet Printers, Data flex, Markem Printers and Stretch Wrap Machines.
- Experience with conveyors, elevators, shakers, and tape machines.
- Current knowledge and experience in Industrial Maintenance and Electrical is a must. Basic knowledge of PLC and the ability to read electrical prints and ladder diagrams plus the ability to understand and trouble shoot problems using electrical wiring diagrams are a MUST.
- Experience with operation, troubleshooting and programing of various Ishida Scales (Models NZ, RZ.M and R).
- Knowledge and good understanding of the parts required for the different models of Scales.
- Work orders, reports, daily work sheets, and written inspection forms.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- One year or more experience in Packaging Mechanic within a produce processing plant or related manufacturer.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- English speaking, reading, writing is required.
- Bi-lingual is a plus but not required.
True Leaf Farms is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V.