GENERAL PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The File Resolution Service Clerk will be responsible for resolving customer claims and working closely with logistics and sales teams to optimize account management.
- Billing for assigned accounts daily.
- Place product and/ or orders on hold as necessary.
- Ensure all claim back up documentation is saved.
- Communicate with Accounts Payable Department to ensure payments are up to date.
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Retrieve and review documents from various sources.
- Additional duties may be assigned.
- Ability to apply knowledge of general accounting principles.
- Ability to communicate verbally and electronically with customers, sales, logistics and coolers.
- Ability to monitor open and pending claims for assigned accounts.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at a time.
- Ability to use excel at intermediate level.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to apply attention to detail.
- Ability to apply organizational skills.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Some college desired
- Ag industry experience a huge plus
- Equivalent combination of education and experience
Please send your resume below.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V.