POSITION: System Automation Analyst
LOCATION: Salinas, CA & Other Locations
GENERAL PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Gain familiarity with existing HR and Payroll related processes and assess areas for automation and integration. Position is responsible for reviewing current HR and Payroll systems and exploring areas for improvement. Once the areas for improvement have been established, position will follow through and execute proposed solutions.
• Execute payroll from start to finish for various pay types (hourly, piece-rate, salary exempt)
• Review internal processes and identify areas to automate
• Compile a report of suggested solutions
• Research payroll and HRMS systems to help automate repetitive internal processes
• Research areas to integrate multiple software systems
• Identify system limitations and conduct SMART analysis of various software providers
• Prepare findings for management to decide on a solution
• Implement new software
• Migrate all current data to new system(s)
• Audit and review functionality of new system(s)
• Train end-users on new system(s)
• Compile payroll data such as garnishments, vacation time, insurance and 401(k) deductions
• Collect timecards and review the information for completeness and accuracy
• Pull electronic time clocks (E-time software) and review the downloaded information
• Contact various department supervisor for any missed times or discrepancies
• Process weekly transfer of payroll data to payroll system
• Calculate process and issue weekly and semi- monthly payroll checks
• Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field
• Advanced Excel skills
• Experience in Business writing
• Experience in analytics
• Payroll Processing Experience
• Periodic Travel to offsite locations as needed
Please send your resume.
Church Brothers Farms is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V.