POSITION: Production Scheduler
LOCATION: San Juan Bautista, CA & Yuma, AZ
GENERAL PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The Production Scheduler is responsible for the development, execution, and performance monitoring of the daily value-added, leaf, and broccoli production schedule.
- Organizes production schedule by reviewing current sales, current production schedule, and the availability of production lines, raw product, production materials, and employees.
- Ensures schedule optimizes line time and labor efficiency, and makes adjustments based on inventory and sales to ensure highest level of customer service.
- Purchases raw product as authorized by senior management to drive production schedules.
- Publishes daily production schedule by identifying products, equipment, sequence, and completion times.
- Prepares reports by compiling and summarizing production information and raw product receipt to harvest forecast.
- Works closely with harvest to ensure the correct raw product is available and places order to fulfill plant production needs.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Associate’s degree or 3 years’ experience in inventory or materials management.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Must be able to travel and relocate to our various processing geographical areas.
- English speaking, reading, writing is required.
True Leaf Farms is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V.