The Marketing Coordinator will support the implementation of marketing initiatives for Ocean Mist Farms.
SCOPE OF ROLE
Marketing Material Preparation and Distribution
- Prepare Product Sample Shipments
- Ensure adequate inventories of all Sales Materials
- Assist in preparation of Marketing Presentations
- Prepare and ship marketing material/POS requests
- Prepare and distribute annual Holiday Card & Gift Calendar & Pocket Calendar
- Organize photo library and respond to photo requests
Consumer Response Support
- Prepare and distribute weekly report under supervision of Consumer Response Lead.
- Review and respond to Consumer Inquiries per approved protocol.
- Coordinate company participation and sponsorship activation for community events
- Coordinate appearances of Arti the Artichoke, including costume maintenance
- Prepare all event materials for shipment/delivery and return and restock of same
- Coordinate event restaurant and transportation reservations
- Shop and order approved Trade Show Personnel clothing
- Fulfill premium sales and update inventory
- Maintain packaging sample Inventory
- Prepare credit card expense reports for Director’s review and approval.
- Occasional support of sales department.
- Other tasks and projects as needed.
SKILLS, ABILITIES AND REQUIREMENTS
- Degree in Business with Marketing or Communication emphasis preferred.
- 1-3 years of experience is a plus.
- Valid CA Driver’s License.
- Excellent communication skills are required; provide excellent customer service while managing multiple priorities in a fast-paced, high-pressured environment.
- Ability to influence and negotiate.
- Must have ability to act independently and make competent decisions without supervision.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills; must exercise a high degree of initiative.
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships within all levels of the organization.
- Proficient software skills are required, including working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite applications, (i.e., Excel and Word) is required.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V.