Produce Marketing Coordinator Assistant
Rancho Guadalupe is an agricultural company currently seeking the right person to become our Produce Marketing Coordinator Assistant for our Broccoli and Cauliflower crops and come on board our growing team. The right person will be able to handle stressful situations and challenge the sales/harvesting operations.
Knowledge, skills, and abilities required at this level include:
- 3+ years in an agricultural environment, most desirable in Broccoli & Cauliflower.
- Experience with walking and estimating optimum harvest time of Broccoli & Cauliflower crops.
- Experience is estimating/forecasting 3 weeks out the time of harvest & yields of crops
- Experience in Broccoli & Cauliflower harvesting operations.
- Experience in different styles of packs and specs for Broccoli & Cauliflower crops
- Excellent communication skills
- Good math skills
- Bilingual Spanish/English
- A valid Driver’s License or the ability to obtain one before start of employment.
- Experience in quality control
- Good organizational skills and basic computer skills
This is a full time position offering insurance (including medical, dental, vision, and life), paid vacation, sick leave, paid holidays, and 401k profit-sharing plan after meeting time of service requirements.
All candidates will be evaluated and rate of pay will be depending on experience.
If you are interested please submit your resume.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V.