Flexible to work early AM hours, weekends, and holidays.
The RoleThe purpose of this position is to audit products and processes during production and ensure compliance to company standards and specifications. Backs up other QA Technicians
Essential Responsibilities Include, and Are Not Limited To:
Conducts line audits to verify compliance to standards and regulatory agenciesAccurately and timely - completes line checkVerifies: packaging, labeling, lot coding, ingredients for all productionValidates pre-shipment reviewPerform daily ATP swabs to verify sanitationAudits GMPs and conducts trainingUnderstands and follows material hold release programEffectively uses Microsoft Office Word, Excel, OutlookFollows GMP’s at all timesTeam Member of the Safety Team
Charlie’s Produce Total Compensation Package includes:
Competitive starting pay. 90 day performance-based raise. Yearly review with possibility of increase based on performance and tenure. We recognize and reward hard work and commitment. Supplemental retirement plan through our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). Robust employee assistance program (EAP) Vacation pay, paid holidays, pre-tax commuter benefits, and free onsite parking. Employer-covered College Program. Coverage under State Sick Leave. 401(k) available. Health and wellness benefits including medical, dental, and vision.
- Communicate effectively upstream and downstream with TMs
- Commitment to quality
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in record keeping
- HACCP Trained
- Ability to work in refrigerated environment, 35 – 45 degrees
- Ability to work without direct supervision and to prioritize activities under pressure
- Ability to multitask in fast-paced environment
- Ability to provide quality and Food Safety training to production employees
- Ability to actively engage in continuous improvement activities
- Ability to act as back up for QA Technician
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug test
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the Social Security Administration and if necessary the Department of Homeland Security with the information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Charlie's Produce is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V.