Our company seeks an aggressive District Sales Manager to join our thriving team. We are a distributor of fresh fruits, vegetables, and additional foods that support health and well-being. The District Sales Manager will be responsible for staying up-to-date on current product offerings/knowledge, generating their own leads and analyzing and predicting future trends and needs.
Though our stellar reputation precedes us in the industry, this role is geared for a hunter, someone who is not afraid to make the calls and have the face to face interactions needed for successful close of business. The right Sales Manager has a minimum of 3 years documented success in sales management, an understanding of how to motivate, grow, retain and hire good salespeople.
We are innovative and prosperous in a booming industry, and we are enjoying rapid growth. We have a passion for nutritious foods and healthy living that we fervently share. We distinguish ourselves by being the only organic certified processor and facility in Arizona. Our forward thinking, risk taking, collaborative environment creates an exciting and engaging culture. We support new thoughts, and have created traditions that work. Our ideal candidate has excellent professional communication skills, is resilient and highly organized. This is the right role to invest your talents as you will be immeasurably rewarded while making a positive difference.
To the District Sales Manager we offer:
- Up to $150,000 annual earning potential
- Medical/dental/vision coverage as well as life insurance
- Vacation time
- Employee discount purchase program
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Must be 21+ years of age
- Valid Driver’s License with Motor Vehicle Report within company standards.
- Minimum of five (5) years sales experience (food industry preferred).
- Minimum of three (3) year experience supervising others.
- Must pass pre-employment testing (Drug Screen, Background Check)
To be successful in this position, the individual performing the duties must successfully demonstrate the following competencies:
- Building Alignment
- Understanding your customers
- Problem solving and decision making
- Driving results
- Developing talent
- Building effective relationships
- Communication and listening
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 to $150,000.00 /year
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V.