Home of the original Bistro Bowl® complete meal salad, Southern California-based Ready Pac Foods, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Bonduelle (BOND.PA), has been giving people the freedom to eat healthier for nearly 50 years. As a premier producer of convenience fresh foods and fresh cut produce and with processing facilities throughout the United States, Ready Pac Foods manufactures a complete range of products featuring fresh produce and protein under the company's Bistro®, Ready Snax®, Cool Cuts®, elevĀte™ and Fresh Prep'd™ brands. Offerings include fresh-cut salads, soup kits, wrap kits, fruits, vegetables and fresh snacking options available where consumers buy groceries and in restaurant chains across North America For more information, visit www.readypac.com or follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
To supervise all activities related to inbound raw produce inspections at cooling facilities. For this position the Associate will be in Yuma, AZ. from November through March , Holtville, CA. from November 15 through March 31st,and Salinas, CA from April through October.
- Post Harvest inspection experience is desired
- Familiar with Fresh Cut processing
- Familiar with USDA inspection standards
- Familiar with raw inspection procedures
- Computer skills (Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Word, Quick Base)
- Written and oral skills
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is desired.
- GED/High School Diploma
- Must be able to work in cold environment
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Prior supervision experience desired
- Supervise raw product inspectors at the cooling facilities
- Review daily inspections reports
- Assist the department manager in scheduling of PH inspector
- Assist the department manager with follow up and investigation of raw product complaints.
- Assist the department manager in any raw related projects at the cooler
- Assist the department manager with preparing raw related reports, such as FO supplier performance reports, supplier's raw product quality performance reports.
- Assist in PH personnel trainings.
- Assist the department manager in any communication with the plants on raw quality issues
- Assist the department manager in coordinating activities related to seasonal transition moves
- Maintain inventory of raw inspection supplies
- Completion of Supplier Notification forms
- Complete daily inspection reports into Ready Pac Data Management System (RPDMS)
- Communicate with Ready Pac field personnel on raw quality issues
- Communicate with Ready Pac processing facilities on raw quality issues
- Communicate with raw suppliers on quality issues related to inspection at the cooler
- Communicate with cooler personnel on raw inspection or cooling process issues.
- Issue daily inspection report to all RP processing facilities.
- Follow Ready Pac food safety, and safety policies as applicable to the cooler operation.
- Conduct other duties related to raw quality, as assigned by the department manager.
This description should not be construed to contain every responsibility that may be required to be performed by an incumbent in this job. Incumbents are required to perform other related functions assigned.
Ready Pac Foods, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is looking for diversity in candidates in employment.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V.