If you really enjoy troubleshooting and assisting people with software support issues, this job is for you! The qualified candidate will provide support activities for our nationwide client base in the wholesale produce industry. Responsibilities include answering phone calls, problem identification, triage, investigation and communicating the results to our customers. Delivering superior customer service and support is what this job is all about.
- Learn various modules and become an expert in how to use the Produce Pro ERP software solution
- Communicate with customers on the phone and via e-mail to identify the exact problem
- Answer customer questions regarding functionality and proper usage of the software
- Triage the issues and determine what the next steps are
- Investigate issues and work to reproduce the problem
- Interface with software developers as required for necessary program changes and fixes
- Communicate the resolution of the issue to the customer
- Ensure client requests/issues are addressed in a timely manner
- Deliver exemplary customer service to achieve high customer satisfaction
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Aptitude for troubleshooting issues with excellent problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Enjoys working in a team environment
- Consulting skills
- Ability to multi-task amidst multiple priorities and projects
- Exhibit project management skills
- Exposure to ERP software preferred
- Produce industry knowledge a plus
- Warehouse Operations knowledge a plus
Target Start Date
The Produce Pro Software product is a fully integrated resource management and accounting system, designed to support and streamline the fresh produce distribution business. Produce Pro is the premier software and services provider to the produce industry, with over 200 clients currently running the Produce Pro solution.
More information can be found by going to: www.producepro.com
Medical & Dental InsuranceLife/Disability Insurance
Flexible Spending Accounts
Compensation Package (bonus potential)
Professional Development (you choose your path)
Casual Work EnvironmentWork/Life Balance
For consideration, please email your resume along with a cover letter including salary history.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V.