- Coordinating and leading employees
- Compiling and inputting records on the crops
- Creating and maintaining positive relationships with our land partners to assist with procuring quality land
- Creating schedules for planting, crop input applications, irrigation, and equipment readiness and harvesting
- Ensuring the location is properly allocating resources and managing expenses, including maintaining the operations budget
- Monitoring and adhering to customer expectations to ensure their satisfaction, including implementing quality and service programs
- Directing harvest operations and conducting off-season activities
Production agriculture & management experience is required. A bachelor’s degree in ag or related field is desired, as well as experience in equipment management, irrigation, basic agronomy, budgeting, record keeping, and Microsoft software programs. Potato experience is not necessary.
Black Gold has an excellent benefits package, including health, dental, vision, life insurance, a company funded health savings account, short term disability, critical illness insurance, accident insurance, a 401(k) program with company match, paid time off, paid holidays, retirement bonus, and an incentive bonus. A company vehicle is also provided with this position. Relocation assistance may be provided if necessary.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V.