Food Facilities Maintenance Technician (Oxnard)
Experience Responsible Hardworking and Reliable. Handy Man…Start Right Away!!
The Maintenance Mechanic will be responsible for the maintenance and repairs of all equipment within the food manufacturing facility. This position is responsible for performing preventive maintenance on manufacturing, packaging and supporting equipment. Must have minimum 2 years experience!
- Electrical- AC/DC, PLCs and HMI
- Pumps and motors for wash lines
- Refrigeration, including vacuum tube cooling
- Knowledge of automatic weighing and bagging machines (Weigh Right/Ilapak)
- Chemical monitoring systems, spray bars and wash systems
- Welding and soldering copper and stainless steel
- Pneumatics and compressors
- Conveying lines, drives, gears, chains and motors
- Mechanical floor scrubbing machine
- Painting and drywall
- Preventative maintenance and trouble shooting
- Bilingual a plus
- HACCP, food safety and OSHA requisites for compliance a plus
- Strong communication skills, teamwork and ability work alone
- Might have to make visits to local farms for other projects
- Background check, driver’s license a must
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V.