Customer Success Specialist
Born in 2015 in California’s Salinas Valley, HeavyConnect simplifies the workday for field-based employees and is the world leader in mobile solutions for farming operations. We are growing fast and looking for motivated problem-solvers to join our Company.
A Customer Success Specialist (CSS) is among the most important roles at HeavyConnect for its direct relationship to the customer and their experience with the HeavyConnect platform. The primary role of a CSS is serve as a guide for the customer through the on-boarding experience and adoption of the HeavyConnect platform.
More than a customer service agent, a CSS is a customer’s trusted adviser that proactively helps them manage a complex software while offering work flow consulting. This is the ideal position for motivated individuals with a genuine interest in helping others, a strong desire to learn and advanced attention to detail.
- Master the product through formal onboarding program and continued learning.
- Work within a small team to manage allocated queue of client requests.
- Provide timely response to client support inquiries via phone and email.
- Provide product training to increase client product knowledge.
- Manages implementation plan, where appropriate, to ensure training deadlines are met and produces on-time project deliverables
- Enhance client satisfaction by providing exceeding service expectations in all interactions.
- Establish a trusted adviser relationship to ensure client confidence and satisfaction.
- Document all client intercations and inquiries in Company’s CRM
- Utilize Zoom Meeting to provide efficient webinar client service.
- Understand product roadmap of future updates to better handle client requests.
- Provide valuable feedback to Product team based on client interactions.
- Receive direction from Manager and guidance from fellow Customer Success team members.
- Serve as a HeavyConnect brand ambassador to create advocates within industry.
- Food Safety program completion required
- Exceptional client relationship building skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical capabilities for advanced problem-solving
- Demonstrable leadership skills
- Highly organized and strong ability to multi-task
- Strong curiosity and desire to learn
- Ability to display good judgment
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to follow through on tasks until completed
- Ability to develop trusted relationships and find creative solutions
- Full-time position with competitive salary and benefits
- Postion located in Salinas
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V.