About This Role:
We are looking for a Product Marketing Specialist to lead our outbound marketing activities. You’ll be responsible for presenting our products in ways that will strengthen our brand and boost sales.
For this role, you should be a creative and quantitative thinker. You should be familiar with and enjoy experimenting with various product marketing techniques, like email campaigns and pricing strategies. You like staying up to date with the latest product marketing trends, and you are able to translate customer needs and testimonials into unique marketing initiatives.
Your goal will be to develop and implement the most profitable plans to position and promote our products.
- Expert-level understand of the HeavyConnect platform
- Represent HeavyConnect to potential clients
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
- Effectively utilize company CRM system for documenting all marketing activities
- Translate technical details into benefits for the user
- Follow and analyze market trends to position products
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Develop & execute the company marketing strategy (pricing, advertising, product launching)
- Craft compelling messages across marketing channels (landing pages, ad campaigns)
- Work with various teams (design, content, acquisition, product, sales) to implement strategies
- Test marketing product features, releases and ad copy
- Evaluate projects using relevant KPIs and feedback from existing and prospective customers
- Proven experience as a Product Marketing Manager, Brand Manager or similar role
- Familiar with product marketing tactics (e.g. integrated marketing campaigns)
- Working knowledge of web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends)
- Understanding of marketing performance metrics
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- Background in design and copywriting is a plus
- Experience in market analysis
- Excellent communication skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Analytical mind and strong quantitative skills
- Proficiency in G Suite and MS Office
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field preferred
This position reports to the CEO.
Salary Range: $45,000 - $55,000 DOE
Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
If you are interested, please email your resume and cover letter as a single attachment to email@example.com with the subject “Marketing Specialist Candidate”
HeavyConnect is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
- Full-time position with competitive salary and benefits
- Postion located in Salinas
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V.