Fresh Cut Manager supports all production-related activities and manages employees. The incumbent will plan, organize and supervise employees and daily operations according to established standards and procedures. Provide support to employees in order to deliver the established production plan and help them achieve the performance objectives.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Plan and prioritize daily operations optimally;
- Participate in daily production meetings and communicate any relevant information to the team;
- Ensure the preparation and commissioning of production lines;
- Ensure effective communication between work teams and other services for any situation
- Evaluate employees and ensure the development of their skills;
- Administer evaluation and performance improvement plans on a regular basis;
- Create and participate in regular follow-up discussions with employees regarding their performance;
- Monitor Key Performance Indicators at the individual level and for the entire team;
- Mobilize all employees and maintain team spirit;
- Provide advice and support to your team;
- Optimize the know-how and the overcoming obstacles present on the path of the professional success of your employees;
- Complete the necessary production forms;
- Train new employees on safe work practices, GMP and HACCP standards;
- Ensure that employees work safely and respect the established dress code and the wearing of mandatory protective equipment;
- Perform other related duties.
- Able to lift-up to 50 pounds to shoulder height and above
- Current forklift certificate (Preferred)
- Demonstrated ability to monitor and meet safety, productivity and quality goals
- Demonstrated ability to train employees
- Excellent ability to work as a team and self-driven
- Good attention to details and product quality
- Able to follow directions verbally and written
- Demonstrated ability to exercise sound judgment in making recommendations and decisions within scope of responsibility.
- Computer literate
- Must have excellent communication skills. Bilingual, preferred.
- Able to work a flexible schedule, to include weekends if needed.
- Minimum of three (3) to five (5) years of experience in a similar position;
- Experience in the agri-food industry and the manufacturing sector;
- Expertise in skills development;
- Knowledge of operational coaching concepts and tools;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook);
- Ability to work in a cold environment
- Knowledge of food safety standards
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V.