The Sales Account Representative focuses on proactively managing a series of accounts comprised of retail, wholesale, and foodservice. Representative is responsible for developing a strategic plan, account specific, for sales growth focused on sustaining and maximizing long-term profits.
Relationship building skills and accurate market knowledge a must to achieve these goals.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Manage accounts in compliance with sales strategies.
- Develop key account plans for assigned accounts; implement account strategy.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of each customer’s business and anticipate customer needs.
- Develop, manage, and implement customer relationships including issue resolution, and pricing.
- Establish and build strong work relationships with all team members to ensure the successful and repeat delivery of services to customer accounts.
- Investigate, track, and resolve customer/client concerns; identify trends and implement solutions.
- Provide customer/client feedback to Production Management, Sales Management and other departments with regard to product specifications and expectations.
- Retain and grow your assigned key accounts.
- Must consistently track customer development to achieve organizational goals and objectives.
- High level presentation and selling skills with exceptional attention to detail and follow-up.
- Organizational and time management skills – The ability to manage several projects at once and to prioritize tasks.
- Excellent telephone skills and demonstrated proficiency in composing written communication.
- Self-motivated team player – with results oriented attitude and creative background.
- Persuasive, courteous, perceptive to customers’ needs, and possesses strong customer service focus.
- Diligent, ambitious, and confident.
- Skill to assimilate and work effectively within the Company culture
- Fluency in both English and Spanish preferred
- Functional in Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point
Educational or Equivalent Experience Required:
- Bachelors Degree
- Alternatively, 3+ years previous sales experience; preferably in perishables.
- Work performed in a combination of office, field, and production environments
- Exposure to outdoor elements as well as warehouse elements: such as noise, cold, and moving equipment
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V.