TS&L Seed Company is now hiring for the position of “Product Development Researcher” for the Desert Southwest region (DSW), based out of Holtville, CA.
Successful candidate will be responsible for building, maintaining, and leveraging superior product and market knowledge for the purpose of optimizing product capabilities and positioning that translate into expedited commercialization and increased sales. PD Staff members execute all aspects of pre-commercial variety/hybrid field trialing from planting, evaluating, analyzing, and reporting trial results for sound decision making.
- BS in ag related field preferred or five years of relevant work experience (internships included).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and experience with Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work well in a group setting.
- Ability to prioritize and make decisions in a fast-paced work environment.
- Self-motivated with a willingness to learn.
- Ability to work well under minimal supervision.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs (bag of seed) and be physically active on uneven terrain and under hot or cold field conditions.
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license.
Competitive salary range commensurate with education and experience. 401(k) retirement plan, paid time off, paid holidays, and dental/health insurance plans are available.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V.