Fresh Cut Supervisor supports all production-related activities and manages employees. The incumbent will plan, organize and supervise employees and daily operations according to established standards and procedures. Provide support to employees in order to deliver the established production plan and help them achieve the performance objectives.
- Plan and prioritize daily operations optimally;
- Participate in daily production meetings and communicate any relevant information to the team;
- Ensure the preparation and commissioning of production lines;
- Evaluate employees and ensure the development of their skills;
- Provide advice and support to your team;
- Optimize the know-how and the overcoming obstacles present on the path of the professional success of your employees;
- Complete the necessary production forms;
- Train new employees on safe work practices, GMP and HACCP standards;
- Ensure that employees work safely and respect the established dress code and the wearing of mandatory protective equipment;
- Perform other related duties.
- Work in a refrigerated environment
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. or more
- Must have minimum three or more years of experience supervising staff and proven leadership skills in a food production environment.
- Strong analytical and management skills
- Must be open to working a flexible schedule
- Good computer skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V.