- Coordinates harvesting of Organic & Conventional Cauliflower
- Communicates with crop management and sales
- Forecasts daily & weekly cauliflower volumes
- Manages timing of harvest
- Works in conjunction with crew forepersons to ensure quality, safety, and GAP [Good Agricultural Practices] standards are being met
- Works collaboratively with Quality Assurance Dept. and Food Safety Dept. with respect to cauliflower quality and safety
- Travel between harvesting regions (Salinas/Yuma)
- Bi-lingual PREFERRED.
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to multi task
- Knowledge of organics a plus
- Work independently with minimal supervision.
- Computer literacy in Microsoft, Word and Excel.
Competitive compensation, bonus, benefits, and 401-k plan. Vehicle provided.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V.