River Fresh Farms, a Salinas based grower/shipper, is looking for an experienced Accounts Receivable Specialist desiring a career opportunity with a dynamic, fast growth company.
The Accounts Receivable Specialist position will be responsible for all activities in the Accounts Receivable functions, including invoicing, cash receipts and collection activities.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Oversee the process of invoicing.
- Process daily check and electronic cash receipts and assist in preparation of bank deposits.
- Manage collection activities by reviewing all past-due accounts, tracking their payment progress, and contacting customers and getting resolution to their account discrepancies.
- Maintain customer accounts including new customer set-up and customer statements.
- Maintain and/or reconcile accounts receivable subsidiary ledgers to the general ledger.
- Assist Controller or other administrative staff as needed.
- Minimum 5 years of accounting-related experience in Accounts Receivable.
- Strong technology skills: Excel knowledge and Famous are required.
- Agricultural experience required with working knowledge of iTrade and corporate portals.
- Strong written and oral communication skills to effectively communicate with customers and all levels of management.
- Excellent organization skills with a focus on accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to analyze data and provide creative solutions.
- Requires ability to work overtime and weekends, as needed.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Detail oriented with strong account reconciliation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills and ability to work with internal and external customers
- Able to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
Able to problem solve, do analysis, and bring solutions to the team.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V.