Josie’s Organics are grown today in the same, fertile California valley where our grandparents, young Swiss immigrants Sebastian and Josie Braga, started farming in the 1920s. Now, keeping their high standards for quality, integrity and sustainability in mind, a third generation of Bragas runs the family business.
As a young boy, our president and CEO, Rod Braga, fondly remembers watching “Nonnie Josie” hand-clipping leaves of baby lettuce. She served only the best seasonal produce to her family then, and today we tend the farm with the same care.
Sebastian and Josie would be proud. Nearly a century ago, they started out growing beets, tomatoes, onions, hay and corn. Today, along with employees who have been with the company since our youngest cousin was born, we harvest more than 25 varieties of premium, USDA certified organic fresh vegetables, and deliver them to people all over the world.
JOB TITLE: Receptionist/Administrative Assistant
LOCATION: Soledad, CA
We are looking for a receptionist and administrative assistant. The Receptionist is responsible for delivering exceptional customer service. Specifically, the Receptionist is expected to: be pleasant, take on clerical duties and assist with various accounting task.
- Answering, screening, and forwarding incoming phone calls
- Greet and welcome guest as soon as they arrive at the office
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Receive, sort and distribute of daily mail/deliveries
- Prepare and make daily deposits into remote deposit scanners
- Order office supplies
- Fed Ex; make labels and schedule pickups
- Coordinate office activities
- Assist Manager with basic bookkeeping, filing, and clerical duties
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Bilingual a must
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to demonstrate basic accounting and bookkeeping
Competitive compensation, discretionary bonus, benefits, and 401-k plan
Email resumes ONLY. Do not call.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V.