A full-time position that communicates, facilitates, sells and markets products and offerings made available by Resource Group or an associated entity. This position will help lead and maintain current sales and development of business for Resource Group in Florida. Duties and responsibilities will include; Daily sales with existing accounts, developing new business, maintaining call list and price list as well as supporting our partners operations. Candidate will be required to work in conjunction with our Buyers and Sales Manager as well as operations and transportation teams. Candidate will be tasked with building and maintaining weekly sales for the existing program. Participant will be supported by Resource Group to help guide and build sales. This position may require some travel and customer visitation as well. Some time may be spent working thru your home office and candidates must have a good environment to do so.
Work and Personal experience requirements
- Four or more years’ experience with fresh organic produce sales and/or distribution and/or Purchasing
- Four or more years of proven customer service experience
- Proven track record of success
- Strong communication skills
- Strong computer skills to include Microsoft Office, Excel and Word
- A History of documented personal initiative and leadership
- TBD – based on experience
- Health Care
Education and Personal requirements
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid Driver’s License
- Criminal and Personal Credit Back Ground Checks
This is a Sales and Business Development Role that requires a high level of customer interaction.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V.