Under the general supervision of the Owners, this position performs an array of executive and administrative tasks while assuming a leadership role in assigned projects. Responsibilities include performing a high level of support to various executives, managing discreet information, preparing and editing highly confidential correspondence, communications and making travel arrangements. Facilitate planning, delivery, setup and cleanup for meetings & events.
The Executive Administrative Assistant will manage special, recurring and nonrecurring projects which could require assembling project plans and teamwork assignments, directing and monitoring work efforts on a daily basis, identifying resource needs, performing timeline issues appropriately. The Executive Administrative Assistant will also be asked to perform personal assistant type duties such as banking and general errands.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Demonstrated excellent communication skills; the ability to relate complex information clearly and effectively on a variety of different levels
- Ability to interact professionally with internal and external customers
- Able to effectively manage calls, schedules and appointments at the Executive level
- Demonstrated excellent business integrity, initiative, dependability, judgment, loyalty, discretion and ability to work with others
- Ability to prepare professional written communications
- Advance knowledge of Microsoft Office programs and telephone protocol, with the ability to learn new software applications and the ability to type at a minimum 60 wpm
- Demonstrated excellent organizational skills
- Must be extremely organized, resourceful, and flexible with work priorities
- Ability to service various members of the senior management team and prioritize work requests
- Ability to manage highly confidential information
- Ability to understand/interpret financial statements
- Prior Agricultural knowledge a plus
Education and Work Experience:
- 7+ years of experience as an Executive Administrative Assistant supporting high-level executives in a fast paced environment
- Associate of Arts Degree required; Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Bilingual a Plus
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive salary, DOE
- Full time employment
- Company paid benefits
- 401(K) Program
- Paid sick leave
- Paid vacation and holidays
Resume should include references.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V.