PRO*ACT is America’s leading distributor of fresh produce to the foodservice industry sourcing from premier national and regional suppliers. PRO*ACT streamlines the produce supply chain, offering significant cost benefits and an easy, one-call solution to source the freshest produce for more than 70 third-party inspected, independently owned, local distribution centers across the United States and Canada. PRO*ACT provides category cost management through commodity contract pricing, in-house consultation services and integrated produce program distribution management.
PRO*ACT is currently hiring for the Senior Client Systems Manager position. The ideal candidate brings dynamic leadership skills as well as possesses strong data analytic skills. The duties of this position include, but are not limited to the following:
CUSTOMER & DISTRIBUTOR SUPPORT:
- Perform day-to-day activities associated with the support of CS Customers, including:
- Maintain and Build relationships between CS customer and Client Systems.
- Provide analytics on potential new business as well as existing CS clients.
- Assist in the development and the implementation of new client programs.
- Provide one-off reporting requests from CS Clients and perspective new business.
- Perform day-to-day activities associated with the support of Pro*Act distributors, including:
- Maintain and build relationships between P*A distributors and staff.
- Provide analytics on distributors and CS Client business as needed.
CS TEAM MANAGEMENT:
- Supervise the day-to-day activities of Client Services Managers and Coordinators, including:
- Verify completion of all CS daily and weekly processes.
- Work with CS Managers to maintain and maximize productivity of entire staff.
- Assist Contract Administrator in the completion of all CS Client contracts and pricing matrices.
- Mentor, train and develop Client Services Managers and Coordinators, as needed.
- Work to improve or enhance CS Systems, including reporting, RPM, and customer & distributor communication.
- Collaborate with the Pro*Act IT Department to enhance CS Systems and flow of information to distributors and CS customers.
- Maintain a positive work environment for Client Service Directors and all members of the CS Team
- Perform activities associated with new customer onboarding, including distributor matches, unit information, customer numbers, sales uploads, spec list development, item codes for mapping and item code activation for order guides.
- Validate/update data relating to existing customer accounts, including new units, customer numbers, sales & item codes and online order guides/codes.
- Key Account Management:
- Support Client Services Director customers
- Provide correspondence of weekly pricing
- Price Verification
- Manage/update product lists
- Assist Client Services Directors with LTOs
- Reporting/Business Analytics
- Collection of customer sponsorships, incentives and allowances
- Specification Analysis
- Contract (Program Agreements) Execution and follow through
- Handle daily emails and phone call requests
- Excellent Written/Verbal Communication Skills
- Bachelor’s degree OR equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3 Years Minimum Experience with Team Management
- Data Analytics Experience
- Intermediate/Advanced Excel Skills and Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Tableau Experience a plus
- Considerable knowledge of business theory, business processes, management, budgeting and business office operations
- Familiarity with foodservice and/or produce Industry
- Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan with Employer Match
- Wellness Program
- Generous Paid Time Off
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V.