SUMMARY OF POSITION: The IT Systems Manager is responsible for the overall planning, organizing and execution of all information systems for the organization, and management of all outsourced resources. This includes directing all IT operations to meet customer requirements as well as the support and maintenance of existing databases, website applications, social media, and development of new technical solutions.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Overseeing all IT operations including staff and infrastructure
- Developing, implementing, and evaluating IT projects in line with organizational objectives
- Liaising with other departments, determining and addressing their IT needs and requirements
- Managing and supervising employees in the IT department
- Ensuring the maintenance of current projects and technology systems
- Identifying security vulnerabilities, the need for upgrades, and opportunities for improvement
- Proposing strategic solutions and recommending new systems and software
- Preparing financial budgets and performance reports
- Building and maintaining relationships with external advisors and vendors
- Ensuring reported issues are resolved in a timely manner
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees in this position. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or information systems.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience within information technology.
- Sound working knowledge of IT operations, systems, and developments
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership and project management skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment
- Advanced skills in MS Word, Outlook and Excel
- Solid mathematical aptitude and effective project management skills
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities, with attention to detail
- Ability to gather and interpret relevant data and information
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to analyze and document complex business processes
- Travel to Yuma, AZ & Salinas, CA required
- Work performed indoors in a climate-controlled environment.
Employer does not tolerate discrimination of any type, and offers equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, natural origin, age, disability or medical condition, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or any other considerations made unlawful by Federal, State or local laws. We believe in providing eligible and qualified employees with opportunities to advance. Employer is an at-will employer.
IT-MIS Jobs, Ag Tech Jobs, IT Management Jobs, Administrative Jobs