We are currently recruiting for experienced Produce Quality Control Inspectors. Applicants must have a valid drivers license and vehicle.
This position will start ASAP. For those applicants who exceed expectations after a trial period, there are building up career possibilities and long-term positions.
- Fruit inbound/outbound QC inspections
- Fruit stock control
- Repacking supervision
- Legally authorized to work in the US.
- Good human relation skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Fluent in Spanish.
- Must be able to maintain a positive and professional attitude.
- Must be flexible with working schedule.
- Teamwork ability
- Experience in Fruit/Vegetables quality control or inspection.
- Knowledge on quality standards for Grapes, Citrus, Apples/Pears, Tropical fruits.
- Knowledge on postharvest conditions, transportation and storage of fresh produce commodities.
- Familiarity with product specifications and expectations.
- In case you do not have fruit background we are looking willing to learn.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include a high level attention to detail.
- Must be able to stand long hours, in a variety of conditions that include cold environment.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Quality Assurance Jobs - Food Safety Jobs - Packinghouse Jobs - Warehouse Jobs - Agriculture Jobs